Terms & Conditions
1. Information on how to enter & prize form part of these terms & conditions. Any entry not complying with these terms and conditions is invalid.
2. Entry is open to residents of Australia & New Zealand, 16 years of age or over. Employees & the immediate families of the Promoter (CareerOne), its Sponsors or the Promoter's Agencies are ineligible to enter. If an entrant is under 18 years of age they must have their parent or guardian's approval to enter this promotion.
3. To enter entrants log onto the URL of the Promotional website: greatestjobever.careerone.com.au and complete the Entry Form.
4. The Promotion commences at 12.01am (AEST) on 1 June 2016 & closes at 11.59pm (AEST) on 30 June 2016 ("Promotion Period").
5. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and reserves the right to disqualify any entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an entry which is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry. The decision to accept or reject an entry is at the Promoter's sole discretion and no correspondence will be entered into.
6. Draw: The draw will take place at MDSA, Suite 5/15 Grosvenor Street, Neutral Bay NSW 2089 at 2.00pm (AEST) on 8 July 2016. The winner will be notified in writing within 2 business days of the draw and announced in The Australian & New Zealand Herald newspapers on 15 July 2016.
7. The Prize.
The first eligible entry drawn will win two return Economy airfares (including flight associated taxes) from the winner's nearest Australian or New Zealand Capital City to the Gold Coast to a maximum value of $5,000, a Travel Voucher for the value of A$5,000 and A$5,000 cash, to pay for or be put towards on- ground expenses (refer: Clause 11).
8. The total maximum retail value of the Prize is A$15,000.
9. The airfare elements of the travel Prize will be purchased by the Agent of the Promoter and will be valid for 4 months from the date of the Draw and will be subject to the Conditions of the participating Airline. Frequent Flyer points will not be accrued with each booking. If the winner is a resident of the prize destination they will forfeit the airfare portion of the prize and no compensation will be paid or given in lieu.
10. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the winner is unable to use the prize as stated. The prize is not transferable to another person (unless agreed to by the Promoter) or exchangeable for other goods and services and cannot be redeemed for cash. If the winner is under 18 years of age the prize will be awarded to the winner's parent or guardian on their behalf. Any element of the prize that is unused will be forfeited.
11. The prize does not include accommodation, travel insurance, passports, visas, meals, taxes (other than those included in the price of the ticket), ancillary cost, tours, ground transportation, airport transfers other, or any other costs of a personal nature not stated. Compliance with any health or other government requirements is the responsibility of the prize winner and their companion. Prize travel is subject to the General Conditions of Carriage of the applicable airline. It is the responsibility of the Winner to check with the Department of Foreign Affairs regarding possible Travel Warnings to a Country or Countries they and their Travel companion will be travelling to.
12. Prize travel is subject to availability at the time of booking. Flights are subject to capacity control, and availability may be limited particularly around peak times such as school holidays. The Winner and their companion will not accrue Frequent Flyer points on the prize travel. Upgrades cannot be purchased using Winner's Frequent Flyer points.
13. Airline tickets for the prize must be redeemed at the same time, for the same flights, travelling to and from the same locations. If the winner is unable to use both tickets at the same time they will forfeit the additional ticket and no compensation will be given in lieu. Any changes or costs incurred once the tickets have been issued will be the sole responsibility of the winner.
14. If the Prize cannot be provided for any reason, the Promoter reserves the right to provide an alternative Prize to the same value and nature, subject to approval by the relevant state authorities.
15. The Prize value is correct at time of printing but no responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of any of the Prize.
16. The Promoter reserves the right to redraw in the event of any entrant being unable to satisfy these Terms & Conditions or forfeiting or not claiming any Prize. If a Prize remains unclaimed or forfeited through ineligibility or otherwise, the Promoter will conduct further draws, as required, at the same time and place as the original draw, on 21 October 2016. Any winner will be notified by phone, in writing via email, and published in The Australian & New Zealand Herald newspapers on 28 October 2016.
17. The Promoter or Sponsor is not liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered, including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss, or for personal injury suffered or sustained during the course of accepting or using any Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
18. Promoter's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. A condition of accepting the Main Prize is that the Winner must provide a valid and current photo of themselves to the Promoter. The winner agrees to the use of their name, and the photograph of themselves for publicity and promotional purposes, without compensation, and agree that the Promoter will own copyright in any such images and photograph/s and in all material incorporating the photograph/s. The winner agrees to participate in providing feedback regarding participation in the Promotion and Prize including, but not limited to, providing photographs/videos of themselves participating in their prize.
20. If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned (whether caused by infection by computer virus, line drop out, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other cause beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or integrity of the promotion), the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion, (subject to any written direction given by a relevant Regulatory Authority), to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion. The Promoter may in its sole discretion disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
21. Entrants confirm and promise that their entry is original and does not infringe the intellectual property rights of any third party.
22. Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name & image in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
23. Entrants further warrant and agree that:
a. they will not submit any content that is unlawful, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, politically incorrect, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, racist, ageist, sexist, objectionable with respect to religion, origin or gender, unsuitable for persons under the age of 18 years, or otherwise unsuitable for publication;
b. all of the content has been personally created by them, and does not breach any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights of any third party;
c. they have full authority to grant the Promoter the rights referred to in these Terms & Conditions; and
d. they will indemnify the Promoter against all loss, damage and liabilities arising from a breach of any of the warranties in these Terms & Conditions.
24. Entries are deemed to be received at the time of receipt into the Promoter's database. The Promoter is not responsible for receipt of incorrect, inaccurate or incomplete information, either caused by website users or by any of the equipment or programming associated or utilised in this competition, or by any technical error that may occur in the course of administration of this competition. The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorised access to or alteration of entries.
25. By entering the Promotion, each entrant agrees in addition to the above uses, that the Promoter may disclose entrants' personal information, to State and Territory lottery departments, the winners' names will be published as required under the relevant lottery legislation and the Promoter may publish or cause to be published the winner's names and suburb in any media.
26. By submitting personal information to us, and/or entering the Promotion, you agree that the Promoter, Promoters Agencies and sponsors ("we" or "us") may collect, use and disclose such personal information in accordance with these terms & conditions, our privacy policies and as permitted or required by law. You consent to us providing you with additional communications, information and promotions. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, do not enter the promotion and do not provide any personal information to us. If you refuse or withdraw your consent, or if you choose not to provide us with any of the required personal information, we may not be able to enter you into the promotion.
27. The Promoter collects information about entrants to include them in the promotion and, where appropriate, to award the Prize. Entrants can gain access to their personal information by contacting our privacy officer at 418a Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills, NSW 2010 or online via my.careerone.com.au/contactus.
28. Entrants acknowledge that all content posted on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram must be in accordance with their applicable terms.
29. This competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Entrants are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Each Entrant completely releases Facebook, Twitter and Instagram from any and all liability.
30. The Promoter is CareerOne Pty Ltd, 418a Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010. ABN 14 090 615 722.
31. Authorised under NSW Permit No. LTPS/16/03957, ACT Permit No. TP16/00990 & SA Licence No. T16/881.